Science policies of industrial nations : case studies of the United States, Soviet Union, United Kingdom, France, Japan, and Sweden / edited by T. Dixon Long, Christopher Wright.
- New York : Praeger Publishers, 1975. , ©1975
- Praeger special studies in international politics and government
Praeger special studies in international politics and government
xiii, 232 pages ; 25 cm.
- Science and state.
Technology and state.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Science policy institutions in six countries / T. Dixon Long and Christopher Wright
The development of science policy in the Soviet Union / Loren R. Graham
Policies for science and technology in Great Britain : postwar development and reassessment / Norman J. Vig
Science, technology, and French independence / Robert G. Gilpin, Jr.
The dynamics of Japanese science policy / T. Dixon Long
Science and technology policy in Sweden / Ingemar N.H. Dorfer
United States science policy in transition / Jurgen Schmandt.
- " ©1975 by Praeger Publishers, Inc."--verso of title page.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 213-224) and index.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Long, T. Dixon (Theodore Dixon), 1933- editor.
Wright, Christopher, 1926-1989, editor.
Praeger Publishers, publisher.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0275056007 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|