Statue of Hon. John James Ingalls erected in Statuary Hall of the Capitol Building at Washington. Proceedings in the Senate and House of Representatives on the occasion of the reception and acceptance of the statue from the State of Kansas. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Acceptance of statue of John J. Ingalls, Senator from Kansas, for Statuary Hall
- Washington : [s.n.], 1904.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection.
- Government document
132 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (58th : 1903-1905).
United States. Congress -- History.
United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.).
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4778 S.doc.199).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1903-1905)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|