Letter from the President of the Board of Commissioners of the District of Columbia transmitting a report of an investigation as to the amount of water used by departments and offices of the United States Government. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Amount of water used by Departments and offices of Government
- Washington : [s.n.], 1904.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection.
- Government document
2 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (58th : 1903-1905).
United States. Congress -- History.
District of Columbia. Board of Commissioners.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4830 H.doc.105).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1903-1905)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|