Letter from the Chief Clerk of the Court of Claims transmitting a copy of the findings filed by the court in the case of Matilda J. Smith, widow of Melvin J. Smith, against the United States. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Findings of Court of Claims in case of widow of Melvin J. Smith
- Washington : [s.n.], 1905.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection.
- Government document
2 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (58th : 1903-1905).
United States. Congress -- History.
United States. Congress -- Private bills.
Bills, Private -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
United States -- Claims.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4831 H.doc.234).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1903-1905)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|