Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a copy of a communication from the Director of the Mint submitting a recommendation as to use of a portion of the appropriation for parting and refining bullion. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Recommendation as to reimbursing bullion fund of mint at Philadelphia
- Washington : [s.n.], 1905.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection.
- Government document
2 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (58th : 1903-1905)
United States. Congress -- History.
United States. Bureau of the Mint.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4831 H.doc.237).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1903-1905)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|