Indian tribes in Northern Montana, etc. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Visit of subcommittee to Indians of northern Montana in 1883, and article from Washington Post on Charlot, Chief of Flathead Indians
- Washington : [s.n.], 1904.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection.
- Government document
39 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (58th : 1903-1905)
United States. Congress -- History.
United States. Congress -- Committees.
Indians of North America.
United States -- Politics and government.
Flathead Indian Reservation (Mont.)
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4592 S.doc.255).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1903-1905)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|