Proceedings of the Alaskan Boundary Tribunal, convened at London, under the treaty between the United States of America and Great Britain, concluded at Washington January 24, 1903, for the settlement of questions between the two countries with respect to the boundary line between the Territory of Alaska and the British Possessions in North America. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Proceedings of Alaskan Boundary Tribunal, vol. 2: Case of United States, appendix
- Washington : [s.n.], 1903.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection.
- Government document
572 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (58th : 1903-1905)
United States. Congress -- History.
Alaskan Boundary Tribunal.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Following p. 106 and index.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4600 S.doc.162/2).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1903-1905)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|