Missouri River between its mouth and Sioux City, Iowa. Letter from the Acting Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, report of examination of Missouri River between its mouth and Sioux City, Iowa, including sections at and near Hermann, West Glasgow, Wilhoite Bend, Lexington, and St. Joseph, Mo. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Examination of Missouri River between its mouth and Sioux City, Iowa
- Washington : [s.n.], 1904.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection.
- Government document
8 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (58th : 1903-1905).
United States. Congress -- History.
United States -- Politics and government.
Sioux City (Iowa).
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4675 H.doc.441).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1903-1905)
United States. War Dept.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|