Waccamaw River, North Carolina and South Carolina. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, reports of examination and survey of Waccamaw River, North Carolina and South Carolina. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Examination and survey of Waccamaw River, N.C. and S.C
- Washington : [s.n.], 1904.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection.
- Government document
21 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (58th : 1903-1905).
United States. Congress -- History.
United States -- Politics and government.
Waccamaw River (N.C. and S.C.).
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 4675 H.doc.514).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1903-1905)
United States. War Dept.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|