Ideals in art / Walter Crane.
- New York : Garland Pub., 1979.
- The Aesthetic movement & the arts and crafts movement ; 31
xiv, 287 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Art -- Addresses, essays, lectures.
- Of the arts and crafts movement.
Of the teaching of art.
Of methods of art teaching.
Note on Tolstoi's "What is art?"
Of the influence of modern, social, and economic conditions on the sense of beauty.
Of the Social and ethical bearings of art.
Of ornament and its meaning.
Thoughts on house-decoration.
Of the progress of taste in dress in relation to art education.
Of temporary street decorations.- Of the treatment of animal forms in decoration and heraldry.
Of the designing of book-covers.
Of the use of gilding in decoration of raised work in gesso.
The relation of the easel picture to decorative art.
A great artist in a literary searchlight.
- Reprint of the 1905 ed. published by B. Bell, London.
- 082402480X :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|