The American party systems : stages of political development / edited by William Nisbet Chambers and Walter Dean Burnham ; contributors, Frank J. Sorauf [and others].
- 2. ed.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 1975.
ix, 374 p. : illus. ; 24 cm.
- Political parties -- United States -- Addresses, essays, lectures.
- Chambers, W.N. Party development and the American mainstream.
Sorauf, F.J. Political parties and political analysis.
Goodman, P. The first American party system.
McCormick, R.P. Political development and the second party system.
McKitrick, E.L. Party politics and the Union and Confederate war efforts.
Hays, S.P. Political parties and the community-society continuum.
Stokes, D.E. Parties and the nationalization of electoral forces.
Dawson, R.E. Social development, party competition, and policy.
Lowi, T.J. Party, policy, and Constitution in America.
Burnham, W.D. Party systems and the political process.
Burnham, W.D. American politics in the 1970s: Beyond party?
- Outgrowth of a conference on American party development, held at Washington University, St. Louis, in April, 1966.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Burnham, Walter Dean. ed.
Sorauf, Frank J. (Frank Joseph), 1928-
Chambers, William Nisbet, 1916-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|