Âs Nutayuneân [videorecording] = We still live here / a film by Anne Makepeace ; a co-production of Makepeace LLC and the Independent Television Service (ITVS) ; produced in association with WGBY with funding provided by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) ; filmmaker, Anne Makepeace.
- Other Title:
- We still live here [videorecording]
- Oley, PA : Bullfrog Films, c2010.
1 videodisc (56 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Indians of North America -- Massachusetts -- Languages.
Wampanoag Indians -- Language.
- Documentary films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English with optional English SDH captions.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC.
- The Wampanoag nation of southeastern Massachusetts ensured the survival of the Pilgrims in New England, and lived to regret it. We Still Live Here - As Nutayunean tells the story of the return of the Wampanoag language, the first time a language with no native speakers for many generations has been revived in this country. Spurred on by an indomitable linguist named Jessie Little Doe, the Wampanoag are bringing their language and their culture back home.
- Cinematography, Stephen McCarthy and Alle Humenuk ; editors, Mary Lampson and Anne Makepeace ; music, Joel Goodman.
- Includes trailer.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Louis A. Duhring Fund.
- Makepeace, Anne. , Director, Producer
Lampson, Mary. , Editor
Little Doe, Jessie. , Associated name
Goodman, Joel. , Composer
Makepeace LLC , Producer
Independent Television Service. , Producer
WGBY-TV (Television station : Springfield, Mass.) , Producer
Corporation for Public Broadcasting. , Producer
Bullfrog Films. , Distributor
Louis A. Duhring Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|