2006 NIST/USF evaluation resources for the VACE program, meeting data test set. Part 2 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- NIST USF evaluation resources for the VACE program, meeting data test set. Part 2 [electronic resource]
2006 NIST USF evaluation resources for the VACE program, meeting data test set, part 2 [electronic resource]
- [Philadelphia, PA] : Linguistic Data Consortium, c2011.
10 DVD-ROMs ; 4 3/4 in.
- Content-based image retrieval -- Databases.
Digital video -- Databases.
- "It contains approximately twenty hours of meeting room video data collected in 2005 and 2006 and annotated for the VACE (video analysis and content extraction) 2006 face and person tracking tasks. The VACE program was established to develop novel algorithms for automatic video content extraction, multi-modal fusion, and event understanding." -- LDC online catalogue.
- Title from disc label.
Authors: Rangachar Kasturi et al.
Data type: Video.
Date source: Meeting speech.
Applications: Content-based retrieval from digital video, information extraction from video, video event detection.
- Kasturi, Rangachar, 1949-
Linguistic Data Consortium.
National Institute of Standards and Technology (U.S.)
University of South Florida.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|