The dangers of Europe, from the growing power of France : with some free thoughts on remedies : and particularly on the cure of our divisions at home: in order to a successful war abroad, against the French king and his allies ... / by the author of The Duke of Anjou's succession considered.
- London : printed, and sold by A. Baldwin ..., 1702.
, 68 p. ; 20 cm. (4to)
- ofis heas s.on thhi (3) 1702 (A)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702.
Europe -- Politics and government -- 1648-1789.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Published anonymously. Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe (Cf. Bastian, 'Defoe's early life', p.314).
Signatures: A² B-I⁴ K².
Leaf D2 signed D3.
Title page in double-ruled border.
Errata on bottom of p.68.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has ownership inscription on title page that reads "Courtney Kenny, his book."
- Penn Provenance:
- Kenny, Courtney (inscription)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Bastian. Defoe's early life, p. 314.
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|