The tribune [electronic resource] : a periodical publication consisting chiefly of the political lectures of J. Thelwall / taken in short-hand by W. Ramsey and revised by the lecturer.
- Other Title:
- 18th century journals online
Eighteenth century journals online
- London : Printed for the author, and sold ... by the following booksellers: D.I. Eaton ... Smith ... and Burks ..., 1795-1796.
- Eighteenth century journals. Newspapers and periodicals 1680-1816. 3,
1 online resource (3 volume)
- Social problems -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
Political science -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1789-1820 -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reprint. Originally published weekly in 50 issues, in various editions.
Individual issues have designations: No. 1 (14th March, 1795)-no. 50 ([Apr. 25, 1796])
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital,  (Eighteenth century journals. III, Newspapers and periodicals 1680-1816)
- Cambridge University Library.
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|