The operative [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Nineteenth century British Library newspapers
- London : J.B. O'Brien, 1838-1839.
- 19th century British Library newspapers
19th century British Library newspapers
Nineteenth century British Library newspapers
No. 1 (Nov. 4, 1838)-no. 35 (June 30, 1839).
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century -- Newspapers.
Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Newspapers.
London (England) -- Newspapers.
Labor -- England -- Newspapers.
Working class -- England -- Newspapers.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Established by the working classes for the defence of the rights of labour."
Reproduction of the original from the British Library (London).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns.
- Local notes:
- Images from the source libraries are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the nineteenth century.
- Cited in:
- BL 013930202.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|