Anatomical and mechanical lectures upon dancing [microform] : wherein rules and institutions for that art are laid down and demonstrated / as they were read at the Academy in Chancery Lane by John Weaver.
- Other Title:
- Series title on container: Pre-1800 books about music as listed in RISM
- London : Printed for J. Brotherton [etc.], 1721.
- Pre-1801 books about music and related topics in the Library of Congress collections as listed in RISM ; Reel 206, item W-010.
xii, 156 p. ; 20 cm.
- Dance -- Early works to 1800.
- Microfilm. Washington : Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, [1982-1984]. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Pre-1801 books about music and related topics ; Reel 206, item W-010). -- Reproduced from a copy in the Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- RISM B/VI p. 879.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|