Branding in governance and public management / by Jasper Eshuis and Erik-Hans Klijn.
- New York : Routledge, 2012.
- Routledge critical studies in public management ; 8.
Routledge critical studies in public management ; 8
176 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Communication in public administration.
Public relations and politics.
- The rise of branding in governance processes
The many faces of branding: definitions, functions, and forms
Branding to influence perceptions about policy problems and solutions
Branding to activate, motivate, and bind stakeholders in governance processes
Brands and the media: communicating with the outside world
Branding as governance strategy
Risks and limits of branding
Brands and governance: towards interactive forms of branding.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Klijn, Erik-Hans.
- 9780415885171 (alk. paper)
0415885175 (alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|