Melius inquirendum, or , A fresh enquiry into St. Paul's behaviour toward the civil magistrate : a sermon on the solemn day of fasting and humilation for the execrable murder of Charles the Martyr, of blessed memory : at the parish-church of St. Ethelburga : January the 31st, 1708/9 / by Luke Milbourne, a Presbyter of the Church of England.
- Other Title:
- Melius inquirendum
Fresh enquiry into St. Paul's behaviour toward the civil magistrate
- London : Printed and sold by J. Morphew ..., 
24 p. ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- s.he atby d.he tiwo (3) 1709 (Q)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Anniversaries, etc.
Church of England -- Sermons.
Government, Resistance to -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Publishers' advertisements -- England -- London -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Date of publication from ESTC.
Sermon on Acts XXV, 10-11.
Title within mourning border.
Publisher's advertisement on p.2.
In this edition the text begins on p.3.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is no. 11 in a vol. of 24 works housed together in a slipcase with spine title "Sermons on the Anniversary of the Martyrdom of Charles I."
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, T66465
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|