Remarks upon a book, entituled, the present state of the sugar colonies consider'd : wherein some of the consequences and effects of restraining our trade are examined.
- London : Printed for J. Peele at Locke's Head ..., 1731.
, 34 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- dere h-st d.of real (3) 1731 (A)
- Sugar trade -- West Indies.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- West Indies.
Gentleman of Barbadoes. Present state of the British sugar colonies consider'd.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Published anonymously. Attributed to Fayrer Hall. Cf. ESTC.
Signatures: pi1 A-D⁴ E1.
With a half-title on first leaf.
Woodcut title vignette; head- and tail-piece; initital.
Printed by William Bowyer; his records show 500 (or 750) copies printed. Cf. ESTC.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, T46853
Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 1650
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|