The proceedings against Sir Thomas Armstrong, in His Majesties Court of Kings-Bench, at Westminster, upon an outlawry for high-treason, &c. : as also an account of what passed at his execution at Tyburn, the 20th. of June 1684 : together with the paper he delivered to the sheriffs of London at the same time and place.
- London : Printed for Robert Horn, John Baker, and John Redmayne, 1684.
4 p. ; 32 cm.
- inom nde. e-st a.w- (c) 1684 (A)
- Armstrong, Thomas, Sir, 1624?-1684 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Treason) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Sources.
- Broadsides -- England -- London -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Printed in two columns.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy mended at the inner and outer margins.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.), P3546
- England and Wales. Court of King's Bench.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|