The print collector : an introduction to the knowledge necessary for forming a collection of ancient prints : Containing suggestions as to the mode of commencing collector, the selection of specimens, the prices and care of prints : Also notices of the marks of proprietorship used by collectors, remarks on the ancient and modern practice of the art and a catalogue raisonné of books on engraving and prints.
- Other records:
- London : Saunders and Otley, 1844.
viii, 211 p., 3 leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 x 18 cm.
- Prints -- Collectors and collecting.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Published anonymously. By Joseph Maberly.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
Several ms. notes of excerpts from Art Journal magazine inserted.
- Penn Chronology:
- Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Other format:
- Online version: Maberly, Joseph. Print collector.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|