The answers commanded by His Majesty to be given by the Right Honourable the Earl of Nottingham Ld H. Chancellour of England : upon several addresses presented to His Majesty in council at Hampton-Court, the 19th of May, 1681.
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill, Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1681.
- Government document
4 p. ; 32 cm.
- e,ed thut ist. e,at (c) 1681 (A)
- Great Britain. Parliament
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
City of London (England). Court of Common Council.
City of London (England) -- Politics and government -- 17th century.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Sources.
- Broadsides -- England -- London -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- The "d" in Ld is superscript.
Two states of line 1 of text: 1. ends with "the several"; 2. ends with "the se-".
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy line 1 of text ends with "the se-".
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), C2890
- Nottingham, Heneage Finch, Earl of, 1621-1682.
Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|