Bombay ka chor [videorecording] / New Oriental Pictures present ; story by New Oriental Picture's Story Department ; screenplay, C.J. Pavri ; additional screenplay Z. Hussain ; dialogue, H.A. Rahi ; produced & directed by S.D. Narang.
- New Delhi : Eagle Home Entertainment : Jorden Electronics, [2007?]
1 videodisc (157 min.) : sd., b&w with color seq. ; 4 3/4 in.
- False personation -- India -- Drama.
Murder -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Motion pictures, Indic.
- In Hindi; optional subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; 5.1 Dolby Digital; Dolby Digital 2.0.
- Randhir is a small-time thief, and not a very successful one. He happens upon the dead body of a wealthy man with more than a passing resemblance to himself. He assumes the rich man's identity, and leaves the dead man dressed in Randhir's old clothing. The heat is off, and Randhir assumes the lifestyle (and girlfriend) of the rich man. Just when things are going great, he discovers the dead man is wanted on a murder charge, and Randhir is in more trouble than he could ever imagine.
- Kishore Kumar, Mala Sinha, Helen.
- Director of photography, Sudhin Mazumdar; editor, Mohan Rathod; music, Ravi; lyrics: Rajendra Kishen.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1962.
Aspect ratio 1.33:1.
- Narang, S. D. (Satya Dev), 1918-1986. , Director, Producer
Pavri, C. J. , Screenwriter
Hussain, Z. , Screenwriter
Rahi, H. A. , Screenwriter
Kumar, Kishore. , Actor
Sinha, Mala. , Actor
Helen. , Actor
Ravi. , Composer
Krishan, Rajinder. , Lyricist
New Oriental Pictures (Firm) , Producer
Eagle Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
Jorden Electronics (New Delhi, India) , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|