19th century U.S. newspapers [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- 19th century US newspapers
Nineteenth century U.S. newspapers
19th Century US Newspapers (NCNP)
Nineteenth century United States newspapers
[S.l.] : Thomson Gale.
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Launched in 2006.
- United States -- History -- 19th century -- Sources -- Databases.
American newspapers -- 19th century -- Databases.
- Electronic reference sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Searchable database containing digital facsimile images of newspapers; presented as full page layout as well as single articles; advertisements and illustrations included. This collection includes numerous newspapers from a range of urban and rural regions throughout the U.S.; and it encompasses the entire 19th century.
- Title from masthead on main search screen (Infotrac, viewed Oct. 26, 2009).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Thomson Gale (Firm)
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|