By the King. A proclamation for recalling dispensations, with some clauses in the Acts for encouragement and increasing of shipping and navigation, and of trade.
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1667-08-23
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for recalling dispensations, with some clauses in the Acts for encouragement and increasing of shipping and navigation, and of trade
- [London] : In the Savoy, Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker, printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1667.
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.) ; 37 cm.
- 7.rs Y,G. n.ar y.es (c) 1667 (A)
- Restraint of trade -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- London -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Dated at end: Given at our court at Whitehall the 23. day of August, 1667. In the nineteenth year of our reign.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy mounted.
Culture Class Collection copy has stamp of Bibliotheca Lindesiana.
- Penn Provenance:
- Bibliotheca Lindesiana (stamp) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), C3408
Steele, I, 3499
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
England and Wales. Privy Council.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|