MEMSO 4.5: Medieval and Early Modern Sources Online [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Medieval and early modern sources online.
- Burlington, Ontario : TannerRitchie in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St. Andrews
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 2003.
- Great Britain -- History -- Medieval period, 1066-1485 -- Sources.
Great Britain -- History -- 1485- -- Sources.
Scotland -- History -- To 1603 -- Sources.
- Electronic reference sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A collection of digitized editions of texts concerning the study of Britain and its place in the world during the medieval and early modern period (c. 1100-1800). Covers economic, political, legal, and ecclesiastical history, such as treasury accounts, chronicles, papal registers, etc. Most are from England, Ireland, and Scotland, although some are from Milan and the New World. Includes both printed sources and digitized versions of original manuscripts.
- Description based on MEMSO version 3.2 (viewed on Mar. 19, 2012); title from caption on home page.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Albert C. Baugh Book Fund.
- University of St. Andrews. Library & Information Services.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
Albert C. Baugh Book Fund.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|