Salt upon salt: made out of certain ingenious verses upon the late storm and the death of His Highness ensuing. By which contemplative object, occasion is taken, to offer to consideration the probable neer approaching of greater storms, and more sad consequences. By Geo. Wither, Esquire.
- Other Title:
- Geo. Withers' work's
George Wither's works
- London : Printed for L. Chapman, at the Crown in Popes-Head-Alley, 1659 [i.e. 1658].
, 65,  p. ; 17 cm.
- d.d, d)e, e.e, ToIf (3) 1659 (Q)
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- His Highness = Oliver Cromwell.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection has bookplate of Isaac Norris.
Culture Class Collection has correction and ms. notes.
Culture Class Collection copy bound with: Vaticinia poetica, or rather, A fragment of some presages, long since written, and, also of some lately composed ... London : Imprinted, for the year MCDLXVI, to be reckoned from about the year of our Lord XXXIIII, and are to be sold by Edward Blackmore, at his shop in St. Pauls Church yard, [1655?]. [Item 2 of 9]
- Penn Provenance:
- Norris, Isaac, 1671-1735 (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- 1659 [i.e. 1658]
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), W3188
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|