Aces high [electronic resource] / A&E Television Networks ; produced by Mort Zimmerman ; written by Norman Stahl ; directed by Don Horan.
- New York : A&E Television Networks, 1990.
- American history in video.
America at war
1 streaming video file (23 min.) : sd., col.
- Fighter planes.
Military art and science.
United States -- History, Military.
- Documentary television programs.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Objectives of the program include: See the role played by U.S. fighter pilots in World War II, the Korean and Vietnam wars, learn how U.S. fighter planes finally caught up with enemy aircraft in World War II, comprehend why U.S. fighter pilots were so successful in the Pacific despite initial lack of first-class planes, find out what threatened America's command of the air in the Korean War, and how supremacy was regained, and be exposed to the fascinating new electronic equipment that is re-sharpening America's fighter weapon.
- Robert Vaughn.
- Title from title frames (American history in video, viewed Apr. 16, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (American history in video). Available via World Wide Web.
- Horan, Don. , Director
Zimmerman, Mort. , Producer
Stahl, Norman. , Screenwriter
Vaughn, Robert. , Associated name
Arts and Entertainment Network. , Producer, Distributor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|