Air war [electronic resource] / IM3 Entertainment ; History Channel ; written and produced by Douglas Miller.
- New York, NY : A&E Television Networks, 2001.
- American history in video.
The color of war
1 streaming video file (45 min.) : sd., col.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations.
World War, 1939-1945.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives.
United States -- Armed Forces -- Biography.
- Documentary television programs.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An assemblage of color footage and photographs from national archives and private collections, this documentary delivers striking perspectives on the day-to-day experience of World War II from every imaginable angle. From the first draftees thrown into the breach to the sheer boredom between battles to the uniforms worn and the objects carried, this unparalleled collection of voices is further illuminated by letters and diaries, communiques from the battlefield and the sounds and songs of the era.
- Peter Coyote.
- Music, Ramon Balcazar.
- Title from title frames (American history in video, viewed Apr. 16, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (American history in video). Available via World Wide Web.
- Miller, Douglas. , Producer, Screenwriter
Coyote, Peter. , Narrator
Balcazar, Ramon. , Composer
IM3 Entertainment. , Producer
History Channel (Firm) , Producer
Arts and Entertainment Network. , Distributor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|