The British bombing assault on Berlin [electronic resource] / Nugus/Martin Productions ; History Channel ; produced and directed by Jonathan Martin.
- New York, NY : A&E Television Networks, 1998.
- American history in video.
Great blunders in history
1 streaming video file (23 min.) : sd., col. and b&w.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations, British.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Germany.
- Historical television programs.
Documentary television programs.
War television programs.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- During the winter of 1943-44 'Bomber' Harris waged a grim campaign against the German capital, convinced that he could bomb the Third Reich into submission before the Normandy invasion took place. But as the bomber casualties mounted, it became clear that Berlin was too tough a nut to crack.
- Stan Watt.
- Title from title frames (American history in video, viewed May 21, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (American history in video). Available via World Wide Web.
- Martin, Jonathan. , Director, Producer
Watt, Stan. , Narrator
Nugus/Martin Productions , Producer
History Channel (Television network) , Producer
Arts and Entertainment Network. , Distributor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|