The Congress [electronic resource] / a film by Ken Burns ; a production of Florentine Films and WETA-TV ; producers, Ken Burns and Stephen Ives ; writers, David McCullough and Bernard A. Weisberger.
- [Alexandria, VA] : PBS Home Video, c2004.
- American history in video.
Ken Burns' America collection.
Ken Burns America collection
1 streaming video file (ca. 109 min.) : sd., col.
- United States. Congress -- History.
Legislation -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this portrait of the United States Congress, filmmaker Ken Burns profiles an American institution whose ideals and actions affect us all. Narrated by David McCullough, the program employs historic film footage and interviews with insiders including David Broker, Alistair Cooke and Cokie Roberts to detail the personalities, events and issues that have animated Congress' first 200 years.
- David McCullough.
- Title from title frames (American history in video, viewed June 4, 2012).
Special features include: A conversation with Ken Burns ; and, Ken Burns: making history.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (American history in video). Available via World Wide Web.
- Burns, Ken, 1953- , Director, Producer
Ives, Stephen. , Producer
McCullough, David G. , Narrator
Weisberger, Bernard A., 1922- , Screenwriter
Florentine Films. , Producer
WETA-TV (Television station : Washington, D.C.) , Producer
PBS Home Video. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|