Navajo code talkers [electronic resource] / produced by Triage, Inc. for the History Channel.
- [New York] : A&E Television Networks : Marketed and distributed in the U.S. by New Video, , c1998.
- American history in video.
In search of history
1 streaming video file (ca. 50 min) : sd., col.
- United States. Marine Corps -- Participation, Indian.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Cryptography.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, Indian.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Describes the role of a select group of Navajo Marines who developed a code based on their own native language that provided a means for secure communications among American forces in the Pacific during World War II.
- Title from title frames (American history in video, viewed Apr. 19, 2010).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (American history in video). Available via World Wide Web.
- Arts and Entertainment Network.
History Channel (Television network)
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|