Gigantomachia, or, A full, and true relation of the great and bloody fight between three pagan knights, and a Christian gyant.
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
Full and true relation of the great and bloody fight between three knights, and a Christian gyant
- London : Printed for Richard Janeway, 1682.
20 p. ; 22 cm
- t.k, R.-- g.e, ToHi (c)1682 (A)
- Religious satire -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- First word of title in Greek characters.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has ms. annotation on verso of t.p.: The subject of this poem was a supposed drunken scuffle between Sr. Simon Lewis, Sr. Robt. Adams, Sr. Henry Bathurst & Joe(?) a Dyer.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), G698
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|