An account of the transports reported to the Quarter-Master General or Commander in Chief at Walcheren, for the reception of sick and convalescents, between September 1st and October 10th, 1809: together with a return of the number of sick, &c. embarked within those periods [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Papers relating to Scheldt Expedition: Account of Transports for Sick and Convalescents, September-October 1809
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (139)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.VII, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 11.43.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|