Minutes of the evidence taken before the committee, to whom the petition of the several journeymen callico printers, and others working in that trade, in the counties of Lancaster, Derby, Chester, and Stafford, in England, and in the counties of Lanark, Renfrew, Dunbarton, Stirling, and Perth, in Scotland, was referred [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Select Committee on Petition of Journeymen Calico Printers in England and Scotland: Minutes of Evidence
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of committes
[1803-04] ; (150)
Reports of committes
- Government document
1 online resource (20 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.V, 20 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (20 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 4.32.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|