A bill to amend two acts of the 13th and 44th years of His Present Majesty, for the more effectual execution of the criminal laws, and more easy apprehending and bringing to trial offenders escaping from one part of the United Kingdom to the other, and from one county to another [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Acts for more effectual execution of Criminal Laws, and more easy Apprehending of Offenders escaping from one part of United Kingdom to another
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (148)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 5.7.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|