Further proceedings of the Lords Commissioners of the Admiralty, respecting the matters stated in the reports of the committee of finance, so far as they relate to the naval departments; in addition to the papers presented to the House of Commons on the 4th of October 1799, the 27th of January 1820, and the 16th of February 1801. Navy board [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Further Proceedings of Admiralty on Reports of Committee of Finance relating to Naval Dept. (Navy Board)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1802-03] ; (134)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (30 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.VIII, 30 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (30 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 3.53-54.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|