Return to the order of the House of Commons, dated 14th February 1811;--for an account of all monies, which have been sent from this country by the paymasters general of His Majesty's land forces, for the use of His Majesty's armies abroad; or for the succour of His Majesty's allies; from the 8th November 1809, exclusive, to 25th February 1811, inclusive: distinguishing gold from silver, bullion from coin, and the places to which the said monies were sent respectively; and distinguishing the amount purchased by the paymasters general, from that, which they received otherwise than by purchase [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Monies sent from United Kingdom by Paymasters General of H.M. Land-Forces for Use of Armies Abroad, 1809-11
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1810-11] ; (45)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.X, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 12.59.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|