Papers presented to the House of Commons, relating to East India affairs: viz. copies of all letters from the late Marquis Cornwallis, Governor General of Bengal, to the Court of Directors, or Secret Committee of the Court of Directors; from the period of his arrival in India, in 1805, to the time of his death:--together with the enclosures [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Correspondence between Marquis Cornwallis, Governor General of Bengal, and Court of Directors of East India Company, 1805
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (42)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIII, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 9.68.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|