Customs. Accounts, presented to the House of Commons, respecting malt, beer, wheat and flour, &c. exported and imported from and to Ireland and Scotland; and of the duties of customs paid thereon respectively [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Beer, Malt, Grain, Meal and Flour imported and exported between Ireland and Scotland, and Duties paid, 1800-03
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1803-04] ; (61)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.VII, 14 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 4.40-41.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|