1. An account of the value of corn and other grain, and flour imported into Great Britain (except from Ireland); from the year 1800 to the year 1810, both inclusive. 2. An account of the quantity of grain, malt, meal and flour imported into Great Britain in the year 1810, from Ireland. 3. An account of the official value of exports from, and of imports into Great Britain, for the year 1790, and in every year since to 1809, inclusive. 4. An account of the quantity of grain, malt, meal, and flour imported into Great Britain in each year, from the year 1772, to the present time [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Quantity of Grain, Meal and Flour imported and exported from Great Britain, 1772-1810
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1810-11] ; (40)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XI, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 12.65.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|