(East-India Board of Controul.) 1. Copy of a memorial from the clerks and other officers of the Board of Commissioners for the Affairs of India; dated 7th October 1805:--together with, minutes of the board, or of the president thereof, of the 5th February, 15th July, and 24th September 1806; and 4th April 1807; on the subject of the said memorial:--also, copy of a further representation from the said clerks and other officers, dated 29th April 1811 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Memorials from Clerks and Officers of Board of Coms. for Affairs of India, on their Allowances, 1805-11
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1810-11] ; (166)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.VII, 8 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 12.39.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|