(Ireland.) A bill [as amended by the committee] for repealing the several laws relating to prisons in Ireland; and for re-enacting such of the provisions thereof, as have been found useful, with amendments [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill for repealing Laws relating to Prisons in Ireland (as amended by Committee)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (237(2))
- Government document
1 online resource (32 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I, 32 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (32 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 11.4.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|