An account of the quantity of jesuits bark or cortex peruvianus, imported into, exported from, and retained for home consumption in Great Britain; for six years, ending 5th January 1796, six years ending 5th January 1802, and six years ending 5th January 1808; distinguishing each year, and the exports to Ireland, from exports to all other countries; and shewing the average of each period [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Quantity of Jesuits' Bark imported and exported from Great Britain, 1790-1807
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (49)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XI, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 9.62.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|