A bill for empowering His Majesty, for a time and to an extent to be limited, to accept of the services of such parts of his militia forces in Ireland as may voluntarily offer themselves to be employed in Great Britain [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to enable H.M. to accept Services of Volunteers from Militia of Ireland
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1803-04] ; (45)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 4.2.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|