(Ireland.) The ninth report of the commissioners appointed to enquire into the fees, gratuities, perquisites, and emoluments, which are or have been lately received in certain public offices in Ireland; and also, to examine into any abuses which may exist in the same; and into the present mode of receiving, collecting, issuing, and accounting, for public money in Ireland. General Post-Office [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Coms. of Inquiry into Fees and Emoluments received in Public Offices in Ireland, Ninth Report (General Post Office), Appendix
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of commissioners
 ; (5)
Reports of commissioners
- Government document
1 online resource (94 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.X, 94 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (94 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 11.56-57.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|