Extracts of so much of the returns made by the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge, (pursuant to the orders of the 1st July 1817 and 20th February last) as state, whether any of the books claimed under the late Copyright Act have been omitted to be placed in their respective libraries, and how otherwise disposed of [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Returns by Universities of Oxford and Cambridge relating to Books claimed under Copyright Act in their Libraries
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (98)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XV, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 19.77.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|