Sess. 1812-13. (Ireland.) A bill to dissolve the corporation of the Royal Canal Company in Ireland; and to appoint commissioners for enquiring into and examining the claims of the creditors of the said company, and other matters relating to the said company; and to provide for carrying on and completing the canal from Dublin to Tarmonbury on the River Shannon [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to dissolve Corporation of Royal Canal Company in Ireland, and to appoint Coms. on Claims of Creditors, and to provide for completing Canal from Dublin to Tarmonbarry, on River Shannon
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1812-13] ; (275)
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 14.11.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|