(Army.) Statement, explanatory of the estimate presented to the House of Commons on the 14th of November 1814, for the charge of the allowances, compensations, and emoluments, in the nature of superannuation or retired allowances to persons belonging to the several public departments within-mentioned, in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland; in respect of their having held any public offices or employments of a civil nature:--from the 25th of December 1814, to the 24th of June 1815, both inclusive, being 182 days [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Statement explanatory of Estimate for Charge of Superannuation or Retired Allowances in Public Depts. in United Kingdom, 1814-15
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1814-15] ; (21)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.IX, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 16.49.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|